starting from € 80 with minimum 4 participants
You will experience the fish in Suriname waters. Under the guidance of a sport fisherman leaves you in a “Commander” Marcraft sport fishing boat. 18ft., 5.35 m, aluminum, 90 PK outboard motor, fish Finder, GPS, lens hood, bug motor.
You can choose from:
* Fishing on the Suriname River, at the mouth with the Commewijne River. A 6-8 hour fish tour.
* River Fish Tour: Fishing for under other Tarpon, Pike, Kubi, Anjumara, Tukanari div. Catfish species.
* Brokopondo Reservoir Fish tour: with the boat we sail to an island where we will be bivouacing. The option is to fish from the island or the boat. In de the reservoir you can fish for: Tukanari, Piranha and Kubi.
* Inland fishing/expeditions. The fishing trip is composed depending on your needs. At these places you can fish for Tarpon, Ajumara, Tukanari, Lau Lau, Tiger-Redtail catfish and more. Accommodation in traditional camp with hammocks. Fully moderated.
We handle the catch & release principle
What is included
Transportation by car-boat, all meals, snacks and fruit, drinks (non-alcoholic), fishing rods, fishing bait e.d tour guide (Dutch/English)
Special dietary requests, is also taken into account.
What we take with us:
• Shorts and t-shirt, long sleeve shirt
• Good walking shoes with profile
• Sun block
• Hat or Cap and Poncho
• Charged film camera and/photo camera
• Mosquito Oil
• Small backpack to e.g.. to carry water for your own use
• Surinamese money to purchase souvenirs (if present) and personal expenses