- Only the SURINAME TOUR AGENT can invoke the absence of this form.
- Travel in these conditions means all services offered by SURINAME TOUR AGENT. For example, the concept of travel includes: the following services: the tours and the trips, both one-day and multi-day; booking hotels, guesthouses, houses, apartments and the like; booking of rental cars and all other services, which, in whatever form, are or will be offered by SURINAME TOUR AGENT now and in the future.
- In these conditions, travelers are understood to mean all those who purchase the services as mentioned under 2 above from SURINAME TOUR AGENT.
- In these conditions, the client is understood to mean the natural or legal person, who takes the service for himself or on behalf of one or more travelers, which according to the client must or can be regarded as a group.
- The client and / or the traveler is liable for the fulfillment of all obligations arising from the travel agreement upon acceptance of the order for reservation. SURINAME TOUR AGENT is also liable for the fulfillment of all obligations arising from the travel agreement, unless the fulfillment of these obligations can not reasonably be demanded from SURINAME TOUR AGENT due to force majeure, such as in case of natural disasters, political unrest and other forms of force majeure.
- The written confirmation of the acceptance of the order for reservation by SURINAME TOUR AGENT and a first payment of at least 50% of the travel costs due from the travel agreement is the sole proof of the conclusion of the contract for the client and / or the traveler. . These conditions form an integral part of the travel agreement.
The balance of the travel sum must be paid to the SURINAME TOUR AGENT no later than 30 days before the day of departure, excluding the day of departure. If the client and / or the traveler fails to pay the balance in time, SURINAME TOUR AGENT can cancel the order for reservation and keep the first payment for itself as compensation, subject to the provisions under 9 of these conditions. Bank charges will be charged for payments via the bank or debit card.
- The program of the trip is indicated in the travel program, as provided by SURINAME TOUR AGENT to the client and / or the traveler, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The published travel sum is for several persons per room, as stated in the travel agreement. If the traveler has paid a single surcharge, the accommodation is based on one person per room.
- Without prejudice to the provisions in these conditions, SURINAME TOUR AGENT reserves the right to change the fare if the fare is also determined by the prices of services from one or more third parties and that third party changes its prices. SURINAME TOUR AGENT will inform the client and / or the traveler of such a change as soon as possible but no later than 7 days before departure. The client and / or the traveler then has the right to cancel the trip if the change amounts to an increase of more than 20% of the travel sum. Amounts already paid will be refunded without interest compensation if such a cancellation by the client and / or the traveler is notified to SURINAME TOUR AGENT within 3 days after the price change has been communicated to the client and / or the traveler.
- The duration of the trip is stated in whole days, with the days of departure and arrival being considered full days.
- The traveler must be in possession of the necessary proof of vaccinations and vaccinations at departure and during the trip. For travelers, whose assignment to make a reservation elsewhere than in Suriname, departure is meant here to Suriname.
- SURINAME TOUR AGENT is not liable for the consequences arising from the neglect of the vaccinations and vaccinations and the client and traveler indemnify SURINAME TOUR AGENT in this respect.
- The client and / or the traveler must present a valid passport and / or proof of identity with the traveler.
- No later than 10 days before departure, not including the day of departure, the client and / or the traveler can ask SURINAME TOUR AGENT to make changes to the travel program, provided this is possible and against payment of any additional travel sum and the associated administrative costs.
- In the event of cancellation of a trip by the client or the traveler 21 to 30 days before departure, not including the day of departure, a penalty of 25% of the travel sum is due. In case of cancellation 14 to 20 days before departure 50% of the travel sum is due and in case of cancellation less than 14 days the full travel sum.
- SURINAME TOUR AGENT reserves the right to cancel the travel agreement, without being liable for damages and without judicial intervention:
(a) with a final participation of less than the published or agreed minimum number of travelers;
(b) in case of force majeure as referred to in Article 5.
- SURINAME TOUR AGENT must inform the client or the traveler of the cancellation as referred to in Article 16 sub (a) no later than 7 days before departure, including the day of departure.
SURINAME TOUR AGENT must inform the client and / or the traveler of the cancellation as referred to in Article 16 sub (b) as soon as possible. In all cases as referred to in Article 17, SURINAME TOUR AGENT must refund the received travel sum without interest compensation.
- SURINAME TOUR AGENT is not liable for the consequences arising from photos, leaflets and other information material provided about the travel or travel program.
- The client and / or the traveler must take out suitable travel and accident insurance and cancellation insurance at his own expense.
- SURINAME TOUR AGENT may change the travel program in case of cultural or weather conditions or for security reasons.
- SURINAME TOUR AGENT can exclude a traveler, who in any way whatsoever misbehaves from the trip or the subsequent course, without being liable for damages.
- The traveler can not hold SURINAME TOUR AGENT liable for damage resulting from limited communication resources, transport facilities, medical assistance and the adventurous nature of the trip. You should take care of medicaments / aids for allergies and conditions that you suffer from.
- In case the journey is undertaken by plane, SURINAME TOUR AGENT is not liable for the damage of the traveler, which result from delays of air transport by third parties and which delays for those third parties result in a force majeure situation. At the check-in at the local airport, you must provide a copy of your photo ID.
- If a group has been booked for a trip, the client is deemed to announce the travel conditions to all group members and indemnifies SURINAME TOUR AGENT from all damage in this respect.
- These General Terms and Conditions, which can not be changed by an employee of SURINAME TOUR AGENT, are exclusively governed by Surinamese law.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION M.B.T. TOURS TO THE INTERIOR:
- In view of the nature and location of our resorts we advise you not to use music equipment. NATURE CONSERVATION IS SELF-RESERVATION.
- It is forbidden to bring plants and / or animals from the area.
- Bringing your own drinks is not permitted.
- Take out good insurance for your belongings and separate accident and cancellation insurance.
- Do not take valuables with you during the tour (jewelery, currency etc.)